- Ann Perkins: How many drinks of alcohol do you consume a week?
- Ron Swanson: 1
- Ann Perkins: That’s it? One drink?
- Ron Swanson: One shelf.
- Ann Perkins: Do you exercise?
- Ron Swanson: Yes. Lovemaking and woodworking.
- Ann Perkins: Do you have any history of mental illness in your family?
- Ron Swanson: I have an uncle who does yoga.
- Ann Perkins: Allergies?
- Ron Swanson: Cowardice and weak-willed men. And hazelnuts.
- Ann Perkins: Sexual history?
- Ron Swanson: Epic and private.
King of Carrot Flowers Pt. 1 and King of Carrot Flowers Pts. 2 & 3.
Great song…The album of the same name was voted #4 best album of the ’90s by Pitchfork.com. Granted…Pitchfork is a pretentious rag and their writers just like to be controversial, but I do see their point in this particular case.
First of many Bob Ross gifs.